- USDA NOP Organic Certified;
- 100% pure garlic; No additives;
- Non-GMO; Pesticides & Heavy metal tested for each batch for full compliance;
- Ready to eat chewy snack;
- Easy to peel;
- Exclusive process control for better taste and optimized flavor.
Black garlic is produced by fermentation, a Japanese technique that has been around for thousands of years.
Garlic contains sugars and amino acids. When garlic undergoes fermentation, these elements produce melanoidin, a dark-colored substance that is responsible for the color of black garlic.
The real magic happens during our carefully controlled process, developed over many years to optimize the flavor and texture of fermented garlic. This process starts with great garlic and ends with great black garlic.
ITEM NOT RETURNABLE AFTER OPENED.